MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Saturday, October 07, 2006
on the bus

looking out

yelloW!!!

HORROUS

i HATE THE STUPID/MORON/BLOODYHELL/NINCONPPOOP HAZE!
it's giving me headache's and smellin those damn chao ta smell really can kill me..
ooo please some1 give me a mask to wear out

well..
today had tuition at 9 am!1
yes 9am!
quite amaze to like wake up so early..
cos the night before i went for cg..( not bad)
came home ard 1215
anyway..
ya.. poa tuition..
with cca,lizz, and weiting

after tuition
BEN N JERRY!
we just can't stop loving them..
ate merlion blah blah..
1 word
DEILIOUS~

ooo!
went to zoo for kind of interview
work at ben and jerry
man!
really hope to get employ
but they will see how is the performance before employing

back to ben and jerry..
studied while talking..
it's nice to study out like the subject of POA
cos the questions.. i dunno know..
haha
the rest knew

ooo and i must say the cathy elevator
is a couple spot to smooch..
7 out of 10 couples i saw today did
haha
we called tat the love elevator


I"M DYING!
I"M GETTING SICK!
BLOODY HAZE!
SCREW YOU!
SCREW YOU!!!

WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU COME AFTER ME!?
THANK YOU
THANK YOU!
WORD ARE THE WORDS TAT I NEVER COULD SAY
THANK YOU THANK YOU

(P.S: damn haze ,damn you!)